Menopause Hormone Therapy to Surpass Severe Symptoms
Menopause symptoms are experienced by all women in varying degrees when they approach their 40s. While most women experience a simple transition into this phase, some may find it rather arduous. A menopausal symptom becomes demanding when it persists for more than five years. This is when the Menopause Hormone Therapy, known commonly as Hormone Replacement Therapy, is recommended to provide remarkable relief.
The Menopause Hormone Therapy Procedure
Menopause, as we know is caused by reduced production of hormones called estrogen and progesterone. When these hormones are suddenly reduced in the body, there may be predominant symptoms that require immediate care. In Menopause Hormone Therapy, the hormonal levels are moderated by injected adequate dosage of these hormones. This helps control several symptoms that make menopausal transition uncomfortable and unpleasant.
How is MHT Useful?
MHT can help ease menopausal symptoms by:
- Reducing the intensity of hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings and irritability.
- Vaginal Dryness, itching and other effects such as painful sexual intercourse can be controlled by injecting the right amount of estrogen and progesterone.
- Reduces the rate of bone loss and delays conditions like osteoporosis.
Health Risks with MHT
MHT is only recommended as a short term therapy for menopausal symptoms. The effect it has on your body depends upon your medical history and also your age. In some women, MHT can cause blood clots, heart attacks, stroke, breast cancer and gall bladder diseases. Therefore, it is always recommended that you begin with a low dose patch before you actually proceed with the complete therapy.
Important MHT Facts
- MHT is not recommended for anyone who has been diagnosed with heart problems, blood clots, liver disorders or cancer.
- MHT is not a therapy for memory loss, Alzheimer’s Disease or even dementia.
- It is not a therapy for heart problems or bone health related issues.
FemSupport can provide you with a 100% all natural approach instead of using unnatural hormones. We can provide further assistance on MHT to address specific queries. You can contact us or go through our detailed information base to know more. For more support during menopause, you can also try our special products designed to provide guaranteed relief.